Today C&P is an ASME Authorized Inspection Agency, PED, SPVD Notified Body, MOM (Singapore) and DOSH (Malaysia) accredited agency
In addition to cover the growing industry market the certification services have been extended as follows:
C&P provide a full range of service for the Welding and Brazing sector such as analysis, testing and certification of procedures and personnel both in accordance to the mandatory requirements of PED / SPVD and other engineering standards applicable in the market, with a dedicated team of Welding specialists, metallurgists and NDE Third Levels. C&P is able to provide comprehensive services to pressure equipment Customers through the following accreditations:
• ISO17021 Certification of quality management systems in accordance with ISO9000
• ISO / IEC 17065: 2012 and UNI EN ISO 3834, quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
• ISO / IEC 17020 Ed. 2012 as a Type A Body for the design and manufacture of pressure vessels, steam generators and pipes.
We also have a dedicated certified team of API certified individuals (510-570-653), NACE and RBI inspections to cover the Oil & Gas industry quality control requirements.
Lately C&P has also been accredited by the Italian government as Notified body pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 for the Evaluation and Verification of Construction products being fabricated in accordance to EN 1090-1 Execution of Steel and Aluminum Structures.
C&P is therefore based even in:
Agenti autorizzati: SPECS
Service: PED, Welder and welding procedures qualifications, Third Party, ISO 9000 + ESR PED 4.3, DOSH Malaysia. Visit their website: http://www.specsconsulting.com/new/99.html
Service: Third Party, DOSH Malaysia. Visit their website: http://www.gtisb.com.my/
Italian Inspection Agency
C&P has been accredited by ACCREDIA according to ISO 17065 as Certification Body of pressure equipment in compliance with Directive PED 2014/68/EU for product modules A2, B, C2, F, and G, quality modules D, D1, E, E1, H, H1, and for approval of methods and personnel performing permanent joints for pressure equipment of category II, III, IV (Annex I sect. 3.2.1).
C&P has been regularly authorized by Minister of Economic Development to operating as Notified Body for EC Certification according to PED Directive 2014/68/EU. It has been therefore entered into NANDO (New Approach Notified and Designated Organizations) database with notify number 2399.
PED (Mod. B and G) and volunteer (Third Party) Design Approval is performed by qualified personnel, using software in compliance with client’s specific code (EN 13445, ASME VIII, ASME I, etc.) and, if needed, with FEA analysis. C&P accepts and promotes use of advanced calculation tools, such as FEA analysis, in order to obtain products compliant to PED Directive. FEA Analysis is performed not only on pressure equipment, but also on a wider range of mechanical tools both with static and dynamic analysis.
In order to guarantee a full service to C&P’s clients focused on pressure equipment manufacturing, it has been accredited according to ISO 17021 to certifying quality management system in compliance with ISO 9000 and it is now waiting for performing on-site visit of ACCREDIA to complete ISO3834 Accreditation Process.
List of services currently provided by C&P:
– Audit according to NQA-1 (Nuclear)
– Inspection activity performed by Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1 and 3.2
– Non destructive and dimensional examinations
– Auditing welding division and non destructive testing
– ASME Inspections (both with/without ASME marking)
– PED Certification
– WPS, WPQ and PQR as notified bodies
– Third Party Inspections
– ISO 9000 Certification
list of services
C&P is also an advanced Training Centre to provide specific courses concerning mostly-used Construction Codes, welding, non destructive examination and PED Directive
- CSWIP 3.1
- ASME IX
- ISO 15614
- ISO 9606
- ISO 9712
- ASME VIII-1
- ASME VIII-2
- ASME IX
- ASME III (Nuclear)
- DIRECTIVE 2014/68/EU
- Introduction to ISO 9000-2015
- Internal Auditor ISO 9000-2015
- Lead Auditor ISO 9000-2015
- Implementation ISO 9000-2015
verification, design and development
C&P focuses on analysing solutions to better improve quality and efficiency of client’s production process, whatever the corporate dimension.
C&P has know-how and organization needed to offer its clients complete solution process and concrete and continuous support in design verification and developing activities. C&P therefore offers seriousness, professionalism, and long-standing experience of its team made up of persons who truly believe in what they daily do, standing closer to their clients to assist them at best in order to guarantee an entirely-satisfactory and absolutely-competitive service.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessels – Non Nuclear
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessels – Nuclear
- ISO 9000
- ISO 3834
- Australian Standards
- Canadian Standards Assoc.
- European PED Notified Body
- Malaysia DOSH
- New Zealand Health and Safety
- RCC-M Design & Construction
- Singapore MOM
- Personnel certification NDE ISO 9712/SNT-TC-1A
- Welding personnel certification ISO/ASME
- Welding procedures certification ISO/ASME